July 24, 2006

Naviblog nominated as Red Herring Asia finalist!



We have just received confirmation that we have been invited to the prestigious Red Herring Asia global event, which awards technology innovators across Asia. In this context, Naviblog has been nominated as one of the leading 200 innovators in the Asian region. The next step is the award ceremony starting on August 28 in Hong Kong, where 100 companies will be chosen out of the 200 finalists for the Red Herring 100 Asia award.

This event covers not only IT, but a broad range of categories such as biotech and energy. Although the competition will be stiff, I will attend the Hong Kong event for Naviblog, and looking to the coveted winning spot!

I would like to thank again our users and staff, as well as all people related to the Naviblog endeavour. Looking to the future, I will relentlessly keep pushing the boundaries for drop-dead innovative yet useful mobile services. Better get used to it!

No comments: